Publish with us?
Republic of Letters is always interested in receiving proposals for new
publications. A good proposal contains the following items:
• The proposed title for the book: The title is a good
description of what the book is about.
• A short statement about the book’s scholarly relevance.
• A synopsis of the project.
• The draft table of contents.
• A sample chapter.
• A CV of the author / volume editor(s).
• A description of your proposed project’s target audience.
• The estimated number of words in the completed manuscript.
• The expected delivery date of the complete manuscript.
• Three names of suitable academic referees or reviewers and,
names of those to whom your manuscript
should not be sent for review.